4th Grade Watercolor Resist Undersea Paintings

I think most art teachers have a few lessons they repeat every year because they love to teach them! One of my repeat favorites is large scale (12"x18") watercolor resist paintings of undersea life based on the artist Wyland's murals. This year, I feel like my 4th graders struggled. With so many snow days earlier this year, the lessons came out disjointed, with too many days off between working on the assignment. One 4th grade class didn't even complete this assignment (my Monday class; too many Monday snow days, in addition to Monday holidays, and professional development days on Mondays).

Well, here are some results from this year. You can compare with last year and the previous year and decide for yourself how my students did this year.




















0 Komentar untuk "4th Grade Watercolor Resist Undersea Paintings"

Back To Top